FS Caps, extension tubes, flash cable, M42 adapter, tripod collar

ambient housewife

Link Posted 12/04/2014 - 11:36
Still having a clearout. Just received my credit card bill so the upgrade is on hold till I consolidate the lense collection and sell off some doo-dads. All post within UK, paypal as payment please.

Flash extension cable with contacts for Pentax ttl. Stretches to around 6 foot so very handy for off camera, macro etc. Works with a standard flash, I do not have a ttl flash. Only tested, never really used.
£8

Body caps for PK. One Tokina, one Vivitar, much better than the translucent push in ones that currently come with cameras.
£1.90 each

DIY mutilated extension tube with glass removed to create a PKA extension tube. The less said about the process of creating this the better. A bit fiddly to get it to register the aperture, but I am sure someone could love this.
£3

Cheap no contact manual extension tube set. All metal, but would need a lens with an aperture ring.
£4

Square clip on 49mm lens hood. Retro look generic hood.
£3

M42 adapter for PK. Has the spring clip removed for ease of use with Pentax bodies, but spring and screw are present if needed. Also includes 'key tool' to ensure removal is easy.
£2.50

Tripod collar for 65mm diameter lens. Opening lined with flock material. Solid metal for a stable balanced support.
£6

Finally, two rear lens caps securely glued together to hold two lenses from rattling around in the bottom of a camera bag.
£2.50

Last Edited by ambient housewife on 12/04/2014 - 11:40

ambient housewife

Link Posted 12/04/2014 - 12:14
Square hood reserved pending payment

ambient housewife

Link Posted 12/04/2014 - 12:23
Square hood and flash cable now sold!

ambient housewife

Link Posted 26/04/2014 - 12:40
Caps, tripod collar, M42 adapter and extension tubes still available!

ambient housewife

Link Posted 03/05/2014 - 12:03
M42 adapter no longer available

lowep

Link Posted 14/10/2014 - 00:55
Hi I have just got hold of a Hasselblad 350mm Tele Tessar lens with an adapter ring to mount it on my Contax 645 but it is a heavy beast and does not have a tripod mount ring. I measure the diameter of the lens to be 65mm so would like to get hold of your Canon tripod collar if you don´t mind shipping overseas?

ambient housewife

Link Posted 14/10/2014 - 18:40
I don't mind shipping it overseas, I have sent you a PM
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.