FS: Vintage Asahi pentax items

Marselus

Link Posted 20/06/2014 - 23:50
Hi

Having a clear out. Originally bought for mi Pentax K30 but they dont fit so after about 2 months sitting on the shelf decided to pass it to someone who will use it.

Asahi Pentax right angle finder - used with some paint missing here and there. Could do with a bit of cleaning but over all in good condition.
25 posted

Asahi Pentax 2x Eyepiece Magnifier - used with some paint missing here and there. Could do with a bit of cleaning but over all in good condition.
20 posted

Cable release shutter for vintage cameras - it is quite long but dont know how long as i didnt measure it. I guess it works but not sure as i dont have camera to try it.
10 posted

Asahi Pentax Flash Shoe Eyepiece Adapter, SV S1a,S2 - used but in good condition. Has some dirty marks on it but i guess they can be cleaned (i didnt try them) i only have it as it came in a bundle with the items above.
15 posted

Camera eyecup - not sure if it is a Pentax as there is no sing on it. But as with the item before it came in a bundle so i have it. Looking good with some age releated marks.
8 posted

I thin all the stuff will fit 6x7 cameras but i am not sure with this. What i am sure is that they will not fit Pentax K30 or Pentax ME Super (i have tried all of the things with this 2 cameras)

60 posted for the lot

Marselus

Link Posted 23/06/2014 - 21:26
Bump

Marselus

Link Posted 27/06/2014 - 20:08
Any offers?

Marselus

Link Posted 30/06/2014 - 18:16
Bump

Marselus

Link Posted 06/07/2014 - 00:17
Nobody?

Marselus

Link Posted 22/07/2014 - 15:20
Still here.

Any offers?
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.