FS: Tamron Adaptall-2 PK/A mount

sorted78
Posted 21/09/2011 - 21:03 Link
I'm having a clear out of some of my lenses to make space and raise funds for an FA77 ltd.

For sale is a Tamron Adaptall-2 PK/A mount. This allows Tamron Adaptall lenses to be used on a DSLR in Av mode with aperture control from the camera body.

It's in full working order and very good condition, although shows some rubbing to the mounting face (visible in the picture). This does not affect operation.

It is supplied with the original rear caps.

Looking at the going rate on eBay, I think that £50 delivered within the UK is reasonable and I'd be happy to investigate postage options to send it further afield if required. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal (with the buyer covering the fees) please.

Comment Image
sorted78
Posted 24/09/2011 - 05:57 Link
Weekend bump - open to reasonable offers
sorted78
Posted 03/11/2011 - 07:28 Link
Bump - open to reasonable offers
pepe
Posted 17/03/2012 - 06:20 Link
Interestes in theTamron Adaptall 105mm f/2.5 . Please send PM, I cannot send emails yet.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo