FS. Tamron 17-50 2.8
Posted 05/05/2017 - 06:12
Link
Sfs
Posted 14/05/2017 - 22:56
Link
Bump!!
Posted 20/05/2017 - 22:33
Link
Bump before EvilBay!!
Posted 28/05/2017 - 08:49
Link
Price drop
£125 posted + will add hoya ndx 400 filter
£125 posted + will add hoya ndx 400 filter
Posted 08/06/2017 - 21:05
Link
Bump
Posted 10/06/2017 - 21:00
Link
lens is now reserved.
But I though that will share. I will have other lens for sale:
Pentax Da*50-135
Pentax Da 50 1.8
Pentax 18-55 wr
Sigma 30 1.4 (not art)
But more about that in other post which will be posted soon
But I though that will share. I will have other lens for sale:
Pentax Da*50-135
Pentax Da 50 1.8
Pentax 18-55 wr
Sigma 30 1.4 (not art)
But more about that in other post which will be posted soon
Posted 17/06/2017 - 12:37
Link
One happy owner!
Pawel is great to deal with.
Thank you!
Pawel is great to deal with.
Thank you!
Posted 17/06/2017 - 13:24
Link
Pleasure to do business with you Simon.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


152 posts
13 years
Rugby,
UK
Price: £145 + £5 for postage cost