FS: Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 (8 Element) - Excellent

LennyBloke

Link Posted 17/08/2022 - 14:38
This is a Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 (the 8 element version) in excellent condition. Optically it is excellent, some minor dust- no fungus, coatings superb, focus smooth, aperture clicks positive and responsive, with an original metal front cap and a plastic rear cap.

I'm using manual lenses less and less, and this one is just sitting around so it ought to go to someone who'll get some good use out of it

I'll put some images up when I get a chance

Price: 169 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome

LennyBloke

mxisno1

Link Posted 18/08/2022 - 02:25
Hello, would you consider shipping the lens to the USA? Cheers

LennyBloke

Link Posted 18/08/2022 - 08:06
mxisno1 wrote:
Hello, would you consider shipping the lens to the USA? Cheers

Sorry - only within the UK
LennyBloke

Benz3ne

Link Posted 18/08/2022 - 08:41
LennyBloke wrote:
This is a Super Takumar 50mm F1.4 (the 8 element version) in excellent condition. Optically it is excellent, some minor dust- no fungus, coatings superb, focus smooth, aperture clicks positive and responsive, with an original metal front cap and a plastic rear cap.

I'm using manual lenses less and less, and this one is just sitting around so it ought to go to someone who'll get some good use out of it

I'll put some images up when I get a chance

Price: 169 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome

If I didn't already have one, I'd absolutely be picking this one up! Excellent pricing for a sought-after item. LB!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.