FS: SMC Pentax 1:2.8 30mm (excellent)

sorted78

Link Posted 29/09/2013 - 07:20
In a move I suspect that I'll live to regret, I've decided to part with my K30/2.8. It's an excellent lens, justifiably known as the poor-man's FA31. I'm branching out my collection into German glass and have other Pentax lenses in the 30mm range so it's time to move this one on to a new home.

I've had it for nearly 3 years and used it regularly (but carefully) in that time. The reviews on the other forum are superlative.

This copy is in excellent condition, as shown in the pictures. I hesitate to describe things as mint but this is as near as anything in my collection. It comes with the original caps and hard case.

I think that £200 delivered within the UK is reasonable and I'd be happy to investigate postage options to send it further afield if required. Payment preferably by bank transfer or alternatively PayPal (with the buyer covering the fees) please.

I'd also be interested in a possible part exchange with a Zeiss 85/1.4 or 50/2 (either ZK or Leitax-moddable C/Y mount).

womble

Link Posted 29/09/2013 - 18:24
PM sent.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website

sorted78

Link Posted 29/09/2013 - 22:18
Sold (subject to payment). Thanks for looking.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.