FS: SMC 'M' 75-150

Blincodave
Posted 07/10/2011 - 20:55 Link
Classic lens SMC 75-150 f4 in very good clean condition. No issues, objective unmarked, no fungus. Non pentax caps.

Fantastic reviews here:link

£25 plus £3.38 signed for.

Dave
Edited by Blincodave: 07/10/2011 - 21:00
Blincodave
Posted 08/10/2011 - 20:09 Link
Bump. Reduced to £23 plus shipping.

Dave
chrissinkpen
Posted 08/10/2011 - 22:04 Link
PM sent

Regards
Chris
dbedford
Posted 08/10/2011 - 22:20 Link
Shame about there being no fungus, I like a snack when I'm out with my camera...
chrissinkpen
Posted 08/10/2011 - 22:23 Link
Payment sent.

Regards
Chris
Blincodave
Posted 08/10/2011 - 22:29 Link
And received. Thanks Chris.
sorted78
Posted 08/10/2011 - 22:38 Link
Quote:
Shame about there being no fungus
I've got one with loads of fungus if it piques your apetite. Yours for the cost of postage...
ClimberSam
Posted 09/10/2011 - 10:15 Link
sorted78 wrote:
Quote:
Shame about there being no fungus
I've got one with loads of fungus if it piques your apetite. Yours for the cost of postage...
PM sent, looking for parts to repair mine which has a damaged body
chrissinkpen
Posted 11/10/2011 - 15:34 Link
Lens received today, thanks Dave.,
Regards

Chris
Blincodave
Posted 11/10/2011 - 17:26 Link
You are very welcome Chris. As you said in your PM, it's a superb lens. Good luck with it on Thursday at your Camera club.

Dave

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo