FS: Quality Manual Focus lenses

LennyBloke

Link Posted 15/03/2019 - 13:24
Moving away from manual focus lenses - they aren't getting used enough to justify keeping them and I have far too many overlaps and duplicates - so here's a short list of some High End lenses that I'll list shortly.

Voigtlander 58mm f1.4 Nokton SLII (Boxed) PK-A - Excellent - 495

Voigtlander 40mm f2.0 Ultron (with matched close up lens) PK-A - Very Good - 325

Tamron Adaptall II SP 180mm f2.5 with Pentax K-A adaptall mount - Very Good - 249

Tamron Adaptall II 135mm f2.5 with Pentax K-A adaptall mount - Excellent - 55

Carl Zeiss 35mm f2.0 Distagon T* (Boxed, caps, metal hood) PK-A - Nr Mint - 575

If you want any specific info or photos send me a PM - otherwise I'll list them separately over the next couple of weeks.

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), PayPal (Gift), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke

derek897

Link Posted 17/03/2019 - 14:58
That zeiss sure does perform well.
Class piece of glass.
Derek
I know what i like, If not always why.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 17/03/2019 - 15:46
derek897 wrote:
That zeiss sure does perform well.
Class piece of glass.
Derek

Cheers Derek - here's three from this morning...

...and the lens is reserved
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 18/03/2019 - 09:33
The CZ 35mm f2 Distagon T* is now sold

The VL 58/1.4 SLII is also Boxed
LennyBloke

LongTimeLurker

Link Posted 19/03/2019 - 23:06
Once again I am the lucky recipient of a top-drawer lens from LennyBloke's collection.

As always John is a pleasure to deal with and coupled with very quick delivery and bomb proof packaging makes for a smooth, easy transaction.
Nigel.

Getting older and grumpier. Taking longer to decide which lens to use today.

K5 with auto-everything lenses
A collection of manual primes to keep me in touch with the pleasures of doing it old-school.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 20/03/2019 - 08:39
LongTimeLurker wrote:
Once again I am the lucky recipient of a top-drawer lens from LennyBloke's collection.

As always John is a pleasure to deal with and coupled with very quick delivery and bomb proof packaging makes for a smooth, easy transaction.

Pleasure to deal with you again Nigel - I'm sure you'll enjoy that beautiful CZ lens
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.