FS: Pentax O-LC67 Lens Cap

AndrewA
Posted 18/11/2013 - 19:44 Link
FS: Pentax O-LC67 Lens Cap in original packaging. This cap was used briefly so is in top notch condition.

Comment Image


£6.00 inclusive of delivery within the UK, happy to post abroad but please message me to discuss postage.

Payment via Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on Collection from Sheffield.

Any questions please message me.

Thanks,
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 19/11/2013 - 13:49 Link
Sold pending payment!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 20/11/2013 - 16:53 Link
Paid for an posted today, thank you.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
LennyBloke
Posted 22/11/2013 - 08:42 Link
Arrived - safe and sound !

Thanks Andrew
LennyBloke
AndrewA
Posted 22/11/2013 - 18:01 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Arrived - safe and sound !

Thanks Andrew
Pleasure thanks LennyBloke.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo