FS: Pentax MX-1 Black

LennyBloke
Posted 22/11/2019 - 11:51 Link
I have a nice little Pentax MX-1 in black finish for sale - it has brassed edges and corners (presumably intentional by a previous owner?) condition is very good. It incudes 1 battery, original lens cap and a D BC106 Charger.

Great little (chunky & solid) camera - just doesn't suit my shooting style (GR or K1) - so needs to go to a good home.

I'll put some photos up later

Ricoh Page here: https://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/digital-compact/mx1.html

PF Reviews here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/camerareviews/pentax-mx-1.html


Price: £149 plus P&P (£8.95 RMSD) No Offers

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), PayPal (Gift), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 22/11/2019 - 12:32 Link
Photos as promised....


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
LennyBloke
smc
Posted 23/11/2019 - 14:58 Link
Just to say I don't need another compact, but this looks beautiful.
LennyBloke
Posted 26/11/2019 - 08:28 Link
smc wrote:
Just to say I don't need another compact, but this looks beautiful.
What's that word you've used... ... need... ...I've not come across that one !
LennyBloke
smc
Posted 26/11/2019 - 18:54 Link
LennyBloke
Posted 06/12/2019 - 09:57 Link
Bump
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 19/01/2020 - 12:01 Link
Bump
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 24/01/2020 - 12:05 Link
Bump
LennyBloke
MrB
Posted 24/01/2020 - 16:33 Link
LennyBloke wrote:


Price: £149 plus P&P (£8.95 RMSD) No Offers

It's a great little camera with an excellent lens - whoever goes for it will be getting a bargain. (I've got one of each - black and silver!)

Philip
LennyBloke
Posted 03/02/2020 - 13:10 Link
MrB wrote:
LennyBloke wrote:


Price: £149 plus P&P (£8.95 RMSD) No Offers

It's a great little camera with an excellent lens - whoever goes for it will be getting a bargain. (I've got one of each - black and silver!)

Philip
Agreed Philip - super camera, not getting the use it deserves

How about I include the Postage
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 09/02/2020 - 10:20 Link
Withdrawn - one just sold on Ebay for over double this price - I think I'll be listing it on there as soon as next low fees offer comes along
LennyBloke
HarisF1
Posted 09/02/2020 - 10:56 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Withdrawn - one just sold on Ebay for over double this price - I think I'll be listing it on there as soon as next low fees offer comes along
I was quite surprised by that one, it seems like it has become a bit of a collectors item.
All the gear with no idea
johnha
Posted 09/02/2020 - 17:12 Link
Despite these prices, I won't be selling mine.

Edit: Then again, um blimey: link
Edited by johnha: 09/02/2020 - 17:17
HarisF1
Posted 09/02/2020 - 17:28 Link
Now you've got me looking for one!
All the gear with no idea
LennyBloke
Posted 09/02/2020 - 17:39 Link
HarisF1 wrote:
Now you've got me looking for one!
I don't think you'll have much trouble - you seem to find some of the rarest Pentax lenses

Perhaps you want to swap mine for your A50/1.2
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo