FS: Pentax LX accessories

LennyBloke
Posted 18/10/2018 - 15:19 Link
I have a few Pentax LX accessories that I'll be listing on Ebay at the weekend, if any item is of interest please PM me

1 x Pentax LX Grip B - £30

1 x Pentax LX Strap with LX Fastener Lugs - £25

1 x Pentax Flash Synch Socket cover - £10

1 x Pentax Sync Cord F 5P (90cm) - £10

1 x Pentax Hot Shoe adapter FG - £15

1 x Pentax Hot Shoe adapter F - £10

All items in Very Good/Excellent condition, P&P not included.

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), PayPal (Gift), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 19/10/2018 - 17:51 Link
LX Grip, Strap & Lugs, and Socket Cover all reserved.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 07/02/2020 - 14:53 Link
LX Operating Manual & LX Winder Operating Manual - £7 the pair

LX Finder Bottom Cap (I have 2 of these) - £7 each or £10 for the pair
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo