FS: Pentax Lenses and accessories...

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/05/2015 - 22:13
Having bought far too much over the last couple of months I have been ask to "clear" some of the items I'm not using (that actual words of the request as unsuitable for publication ) so here are a few items that may be of interest....

1. SMC Pentax-M 150mm F3.5

In lovely condition cosmetically and optically, some slight dust and 1 tiny coating mark on the rear element (hardly noticeable) - a beautiful lens, quite difficult to find in such good condition. Full frame compatible and it gets pretty good ratings over on PF: http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-M-150mm-F3.5-Lens.html - Letting it go because I now have 8 primes between 100mm and 200mm and being a manual focus lens it doesn't get used enough.

Price: 89

=======================

2. SMC Pentax-FA 24-90mm F3.5-4.5 AL [IF]

With Pentax caps and original hood (the filter drop-in lugs are loose on one side so the drop in coverhas been secured with black tape) - this is one of the last of the FA range to be produced so it's Full frame and offers a zoom range that is quite suitable for FF or APS-C (36mm to 135mm). Optically and cosmetically very good, there is one tiny mark on the front element - it hasn't caused me issues with any images, but I like to note any imperfections. The reviews over at PF are mixed, several noting the build quality (it is quite light and a bit "plasticky") : http://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/SMC-Pentax-FA-24-90mm-F3.5-4.5-Zoom-Lens... but it's worth reading the comments of the respected photographer who has used it out in the field, here: http://www.northcoastphotographer.net/blog/files/3f9f086295412a3a62adb4ca9359d8d... - This one is going simply because I have 2 copies.

Price: 129

=============================

3. PENTAX Magnifier FB

Almost as new, boxed, with case - This viewfinder accessory is for magnifying the central area of the viewfinder 2x for critical focusing. You can see the entire view by simply flipping up the magnifier. It fits all Pentax DSLRs and film cameras from the M-series onwards.

Price: 55

========================

4. PENTAX Extension Cord F5P (Short)

As new, boxed, unused, Pentax 1m (3 ft) 5-pin flash extension cord that is suitable for use on the current range of Pentax flashguns with other accessories.

Price: 19

============================

5. Jessops Extension Tube Set - PKA with modification

Good condition set of Jessops PKA tubes (13mm, 21mm, 31mm) with the modification (removal of black paint to allow aperture info to pass between the body and lens) - they also have a red painted indicator to show where the mount point is (very handy).

Price: 39

====================

5. Tamron Adaptall-2 mount - Pentax-KA

Boxed in good condition and verified as working with 2 Tamron lenses.

Price: 39

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Post and Packing extra (dependant on item(s) ) Inspection Welcome
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 04/05/2015 - 10:35
items 1 & 3 reserved (Pentax M150 & Magnifier FB)
LennyBloke

mudge

Link Posted 08/05/2015 - 10:07
Pentax Magnifier FB now recieved, thank you. Condition as stated!
Mudge

LennyBloke

Link Posted 08/05/2015 - 10:12
Tamron PKA adapter incorrectly priced - should be 29
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 22/05/2015 - 13:01
Extension Tubes, Tamron PKA adapter, 5FP cord and FA24-90 still available
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.