FS: Pentax K70 with 132 actuations.
Posted 12/01/2017 - 19:52
Link
Can I very politely ask why you are selling?
Posted 12/01/2017 - 22:38
Link
You can but it is sold. I was very impressed with the K70 but due to weight and health issues I had to regrettably part with my Pentax gear.
I hope Pentax will bring out a mirrorless camera soon.
Regards
Kevin
I hope Pentax will bring out a mirrorless camera soon.
Regards
Kevin
Posted 12/01/2017 - 23:01
Link
I think Kevin really prefers an EOS 80D. But that's not mirrorless :
John K
Posted 13/01/2017 - 07:29
Link
The 80D is my sons, minding it while he is in Thailand. It's a very good camera but not as good as the K3 in my opinion.
Posted 13/01/2017 - 10:59
Link
Well there is a Pentax mirrorless fully compatible with Pentax K lenses. The K-01 of course!
Having sold the K70 and using your son's EOS, are you now without?
If you want a really light DSLR, the K-S1 fits the bill very well, and couple it with the DAL 35 & 50 and limited prime it's lighter than many mirrorless models. Not only that it goes for bargain prices too (I paid £99 for a new body & lens with two year guarantee!)
Having sold the K70 and using your son's EOS, are you now without?
If you want a really light DSLR, the K-S1 fits the bill very well, and couple it with the DAL 35 & 50 and limited prime it's lighter than many mirrorless models. Not only that it goes for bargain prices too (I paid £99 for a new body & lens with two year guarantee!)
John K
Posted 13/01/2017 - 13:25
Link
I know it's off topic (you will probably appreciate the free bumps) but I would second the K-S1 as an amazing lightweight choice. People moan about the shape but I really liked it (small hands). When I got the chance to use the K-S2 I was disappointed as it felt and weighed a whole lot more like a K-3 than a K-S1.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 13/01/2017 - 14:22
Link
K S1. Superb IQ.
Posted 15/01/2017 - 09:37
Link
JAK wrote:
Well there is a Pentax mirrorless fully compatible with Pentax K lenses. The K-01 of course!
Having sold the K70 and using your son's EOS, are you now without?
If you want a really light DSLR, the K-S1 fits the bill very well, and couple it with the DAL 35 & 50 and limited prime it's lighter than many mirrorless models. Not only that it goes for bargain prices too (I paid £99 for a new body & lens with two year guarantee!)
Where? Tell me quickly!
Well there is a Pentax mirrorless fully compatible with Pentax K lenses. The K-01 of course!
Having sold the K70 and using your son's EOS, are you now without?
If you want a really light DSLR, the K-S1 fits the bill very well, and couple it with the DAL 35 & 50 and limited prime it's lighter than many mirrorless models. Not only that it goes for bargain prices too (I paid £99 for a new body & lens with two year guarantee!)
Regards,
Michael
Michael
Posted 18/01/2017 - 13:44
Link
michaelblue wrote:
I did about post it before Christmas (when it was £199) but went back and negotiated that better price as the box was missing so bought it myself. Sorry! As the box was missing, so was the battery charger that would have been in it but I found someone selling one of these on eBay for much, much less than the usual £35 or thereabouts from a dealer.JAK wrote:
Well there is a Pentax mirrorless fully compatible with Pentax K lenses. The K-01 of course!
Having sold the K70 and using your son's EOS, are you now without?
If you want a really light DSLR, the K-S1 fits the bill very well, and couple it with the DAL 35 & 50 and limited prime it's lighter than many mirrorless models. Not only that it goes for bargain prices too (I paid £99 for a new body & lens with two year guarantee!)
Where? Tell me quickly!Well there is a Pentax mirrorless fully compatible with Pentax K lenses. The K-01 of course!
Having sold the K70 and using your son's EOS, are you now without?
If you want a really light DSLR, the K-S1 fits the bill very well, and couple it with the DAL 35 & 50 and limited prime it's lighter than many mirrorless models. Not only that it goes for bargain prices too (I paid £99 for a new body & lens with two year guarantee!)
I quite like the camera. If someone thinks it's too small I don't know how they'd get on with an MX-1 or a Q or some other compact. The big plus for the K-S1 is it's a DSLR so has an optical viewfinder, the bit that's missing from the Q and MX-1, but in the same weight league. Don't be put off by the negative comments made about them, especially for £99. Yes, £99 with the JL two year warranty. Perhaps I'll find someone selling an empty K-S1 box on eBay for £100 to complete the package; it wouldn't be a first!
John K
Posted 18/01/2017 - 15:20
Link
I might have an empty K-S1 box lying around (it's my brother's K-S1)
And since you're offering £100 then I'll walk to your house with it!
And since you're offering £100 then I'll walk to your house with it!
All the gear with no idea
Posted 18/01/2017 - 15:39
Link
Don't trust door step sellers so I'll make sure I'm out. Thanks anyhow!
Now if anyone wants a Samsung GX20 box I have one available (with charger.) It'll also house a K20D perfectly.
Seriously, if anyone would like this let me know. Three GX20/K20D third party batteries could be included.
Now if anyone wants a Samsung GX20 box I have one available (with charger.) It'll also house a K20D perfectly.
Seriously, if anyone would like this let me know. Three GX20/K20D third party batteries could be included.
John K
Posted 19/01/2017 - 00:12
Link
I have nightmares about K20d cameras. Had to return one on eBay and the sods haven't yet returned my £70 odd quid. It's been five months!
Useless.
Useless.
All the gear with no idea
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


235 posts
15 years
I'm looking for a bargain price of £425 Plus £11 special next day delivery.
Will accept PayPal or BT.