FS: Pentax K5 11s boxed excellent condition
Posted 08/12/2013 - 16:41
Link
Bump.
Price reduced to £520 delivered.
Price reduced to £520 delivered.
Posted 08/12/2013 - 17:05
Link
Any more details please?
When purchased?
Where (i.e. from a Pentax Pro dealer?)
When purchased?
Where (i.e. from a Pentax Pro dealer?)
Posted 09/12/2013 - 07:15
Link
This camera was purchased from SRS on 29-10-2012 by a forum member. I do have the original receipt.
I purchased from him with just 240 actuations.
Regards
I purchased from him with just 240 actuations.
Regards
Posted 10/12/2013 - 09:05
Link
Bump
Posted 10/12/2013 - 18:25
Link
might be interested - presumably no scratches or problems (electronic/mechanical)?
K-3ii
Posted 10/12/2013 - 18:28
Link
No problems whatsoever - no scratches or dings.
Posted 11/12/2013 - 19:08
Link
Camera is now sold to Conqueror with thanks and dispatched.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


235 posts
15 years
condition with a very low shutter count of 1714. Also included is a spare Hama battery and a generic remote control.
Asking £540 to include RMSD. Paypal or bank transfer accepted.