FS: Pentax K20D Body

rscoote
Posted 10/06/2012 - 16:52 Link
Now I've purchased a K5 from PastaSource (thank you Mario!) my K20D body is surplus to requirements. It is in great condition and has just shy of 7,100 shutter actuations. It is boxed with strap, manual, software CD-ROMs, battery & charger, USB lead and Video lead.

It is also on ebay as a Buy It Now but offered here cheaper for £255 + £10 delivery since I can avoid the ebay fees. Follow this link for the ebay listing with more photos.

[IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/rscoote/Lens%20Images/IMGP0082small.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/rscoote/Lens%20Images/IMGP0087small.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/rscoote/Lens%20Images/IMGP0091small.jpg[/IMG]
My PPG link
K-3, K-5 + D-BG4 Grip, Pentax: FA 50 1.4, DA* 300, Sigma 70-200 2.8 Macro HSM II, Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX DC, Metz 58 AF-1
AndrewA
Posted 10/06/2012 - 17:08 Link
oooohhhh....so tempted...
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
rscoote
Posted 12/06/2012 - 07:06 Link
Bump
My PPG link
K-3, K-5 + D-BG4 Grip, Pentax: FA 50 1.4, DA* 300, Sigma 70-200 2.8 Macro HSM II, Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX DC, Metz 58 AF-1
rscoote
Posted 12/06/2012 - 19:57 Link
Camera now sold.
My PPG link
K-3, K-5 + D-BG4 Grip, Pentax: FA 50 1.4, DA* 300, Sigma 70-200 2.8 Macro HSM II, Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX DC, Metz 58 AF-1
Father Ted
Posted 12/06/2012 - 22:40 Link
rscoote wrote:
Camera now sold.
Phew!
I was just thinking "how could I get this past the Mrs"
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
rscoote
Posted 12/06/2012 - 23:44 Link
Father Ted wrote:
rscoote wrote:
Camera now sold.
Phew!
I was just thinking "how could I get this past the Mrs"
If the purchase falls through I'm not sure I can bear the responsibility of putting it back up for sale now!

Roy
My PPG link
K-3, K-5 + D-BG4 Grip, Pentax: FA 50 1.4, DA* 300, Sigma 70-200 2.8 Macro HSM II, Sigma 18-50 2.8 EX DC, Metz 58 AF-1

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo