FS: Pentax K20D body

Mike-P
Posted 17/06/2010 - 14:48 Link
Pentax K20D body for sale, absolutely mint condition.
Boxed and complete with all accessories.

According to Photome the shutter count is under 900 .. I bought this just before grabbing a decent priced K-7 on Ebay so it has seen hardly any use whatsoever.

Upgraded to latest 1.04 firmware.

Looking for £400 plus postage payable by bank transfer, cheque or Paypal gift with buyer paying fees. Camera will be sent out upon receipt of cleared funds.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Sockpuppetuk/IMGP6704.jpg[/IMG]


[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Sockpuppetuk/IMGP6706.jpg[/IMG]
Edited by Mike-P: 17/06/2010 - 14:49
netuser
Posted 17/06/2010 - 15:34 Link
Damn, I should have seen this yesterday
robbie_d
Posted 17/06/2010 - 15:35 Link
netuser wrote:
Damn, I should have seen this yesterday
If it's any consolation, it was only posted today.
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.

Apparently.
Mike-P
Posted 17/06/2010 - 15:54 Link
netuser wrote:
Damn, I should have seen this yesterday
Send it back and buy this one .. you wont find a better used one that's for sure. I was very picky when looking for it.
netuser
Posted 17/06/2010 - 16:06 Link
Bought overseas .. no can do now
robbie_d
Posted 17/06/2010 - 16:24 Link
Mike-P wrote:
netuser wrote:
Damn, I should have seen this yesterday
Send it back and buy this one .. you wont find a better used one that's for sure. I was very picky when looking for it.
Well the one I picked up was pretty "darn" good. It doesn't have the nice Pentax body cap that's on yours though!
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.

Apparently.
Mike-P
Posted 17/06/2010 - 16:57 Link
robbie_d wrote:

Well the one I picked up was pretty "darn" good. It doesn't have the nice Pentax body cap that's on yours though!
Don't take it personally Robbie .. I'm sure your K20D is very nice as well















Nice yes, better ......... no
jimn8
Posted 18/06/2010 - 10:50 Link
Still available?
robbie_d
Posted 18/06/2010 - 10:53 Link
Mike-P wrote:
robbie_d wrote:

Well the one I picked up was pretty "darn" good. It doesn't have the nice Pentax body cap that's on yours though!
Don't take it personally Robbie .. I'm sure your K20D is very nice as well















Nice yes, better ......... no
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.

Apparently.
Mike-P
Posted 18/06/2010 - 22:53 Link
Going to withdraw this from sale .. after using it a bit today I think I actually like it better than the K-7.

Never thought I would say that
beginner
Posted 19/06/2010 - 00:27 Link
A man after my own heart!
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
Pentaxophile
Posted 19/06/2010 - 00:38 Link
Since the sale is over, do you think you can elaborate on why you like the K-7 less? And can you also sell me the K-7 - i'll let you have £100 more than what you paid for it!
robbie_d
Posted 19/06/2010 - 09:36 Link
Mike-P wrote:
Going to withdraw this from sale .. after using it a bit today I think I actually like it better than the K-7.

Never thought I would say that
Having handled a K-7 for the first time the other day, I found I actually prefer the ergonomics of the K20D.

Does that mean the K-7 is for sale?
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.

Apparently.
Mike-P
Posted 19/06/2010 - 11:30 Link
Pentaxophile wrote:
Since the sale is over, do you think you can elaborate on why you like the K-7 less?
I suppose it's familiarity really, having used the K10D for a couple of years I am used to its layout, quirks and more or less know it inside out. Had I been coming from anything else then I would probably be more than happy with the K-7 but I don't find it much (if any) faster focusing, the ISO performance is the same and I very much doubt I will use the video (even though its handy to have.


Pentaxophile wrote:
And can you also sell me the K-7 - i'll let you have £100 more than what you paid for it!
I am pretty sure I can get more than that for it but thanks for the offer
Gwyn
Posted 19/06/2010 - 11:43 Link
I have first dibs on his K7

Interesting that you like the K20 more, since I haven't liked mine since day 1.
Come on Pentax where's that new model???

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo