FS: Pentax K-S2

spinno
Posted 15/10/2018 - 19:01 Link
Comes with the 18-50 re lens.
Good cosmetic condition 650 shutters actuations.
Now the bad news. Original battery and charger are gone but replaced by aftermarket units.
The box was originally for a two lens kit but I only have the above lens.
£250 Inc postage. Payment by bt or PayPal gift.
Cheers
David
David
spinno
Posted 15/10/2018 - 20:03 Link
Also FS DA 55-300 ED lens, no box but has a pouch.
Looking for £110 Inc postage.
Could combine the two if required
David
spinno
Posted 17/10/2018 - 09:41 Link
£240 for the camera and £105 for 55-300 lens.
David
spinno
Posted 18/10/2018 - 15:56 Link
£235 for the camera and 18-50 lens, £100 for the 55-300 lens. Or maybe you want both...for £325
David
HarisF1
Posted 18/10/2018 - 16:50 Link
Excellent second body, with a very useful swivel screen for those difficult angles.
All the gear with no idea
spinno
Posted 21/10/2018 - 14:03 Link
55-300 no longer for sale.
K-S2 still available, I have a 50-200 lens (da not wr) which makes up the kit.
So £245 with the 50-200 or £235 without.
David
spinno
Posted 21/10/2018 - 17:49 Link
Sorry, that should be £230 with both lenses and £220 with the single lens (18-50)
David
Posted 21/10/2018 - 20:49 Link
Hi, I'd like to purchase the KS 2 and lenses for £230 please. I've only just registered though in order to post so I can't Pm - could you message me so I can arrange details?
Many thanks!
spinno
Posted 21/10/2018 - 21:14 Link
PM sent.
David
spinno
Posted 21/10/2018 - 21:36 Link
Sold subject to payment.
David

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo