FS: Pentax K-7 body

nicolas1970i
Posted 28/05/2011 - 17:40 Link
Hello,

Having recently purchased the K-5 I'm putting my K-7 up for sale.
I bought it in Sep' 09 off a member on Pentaxforums (US).
It is 100% functional (5500 shutter actuations), from a cosmetic point of view only two minor niggles worth mentioning: there is a little paint loss on the bottom left corner, near the battery door, and the back screen is a little "smeared" (see pics).

When I got it, I noticed it tended to front-focus with some of my lenses which were perfect with my previous bodies, so I sent it to Pentax service center here in France. They adjusted it under warranty, and it is now spot on.

I should be able to provide all original accessories that came with it, except the box, which I never got.

The price is 460€ (~£400) plus shipping (~25€ from France to most of Europe, and I would be able to ship from the UK on the 9th of June), plus paypal fees if any.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
nicolas1970i
Posted 05/06/2011 - 13:00 Link
Still available
nicolas1970i
Posted 12/06/2011 - 14:49 Link
Bump
nicolas1970i
Posted 07/09/2011 - 08:34 Link
Just got back from holidays, the K-7 is still for sale.
nicolas1970i
Posted 24/09/2011 - 15:00 Link
Still available, open to offers.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo