FS: Pentax K-5 IIs plus grip

Jimbro66

Link Posted 28/10/2013 - 15:03
I'm offering my Pentax K-5 IIs (body only) for sale. It is in perfect condition cosmetically and full working order. I've not experienced any problems with it whatsover and it has been an excellent camera to own and use. It comes with the original packaging and all the original supplied accessories including Pentax D-LI90 battery. Price is 565 to include RMSD.

Also offered is my D-BG4 grip which is in mint condition, full working order and includes original packaging, etc. Price is 125 to include RMSD.

malcombe

Link Posted 28/10/2013 - 21:35
Hi Jim
PM sent

Jimbro66

Link Posted 29/10/2013 - 10:31
b]The D-BG4 grip has now been sold[/b] to member 'tuliptree' who made the first enquiry yesterday. The number of enquiries caught me by surprise so I'm sorry if I was a little slow in responding to all.

The K-5 IIs DSLR is still for sale and I have a couple of serious enquiries. Just to deal with a few queries: This is the IIs model, the 's' denoting no low-pass filter for more detailed images. Shutter actuations are 6,015. There is just over two months of the warranty period remaining. Reason for sale is K-3 on order.

If anyone has any other queries please post or PM.

tuliptree

Link Posted 31/10/2013 - 16:02
Hi Jim,

Just to let you know the grip arrived safe and sound exactly as you described it and I'm very pleased with it

Many thanks.

Kevin

Jimbro66

Link Posted 31/10/2013 - 20:26
That's nice to hear Kevin. Many thanks for the purchase.

Jim

Jimbro66

Link Posted 01/11/2013 - 16:40
The K-5 IIs is NOW SOLD to forum member Malcombe. Many thanks Malcombe. It was a pleasure meeting you and I wish you every success with your photographic venture.

That was a very nice camera to own. I just hope the K-3 proves to be a worthy successor.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.