FS: Pentax K 24mm f3.5 - Excellent

LennyBloke

Link Posted 03/08/2013 - 13:08
Pentax SMC K 24mm f3.5

This is the 3rd copy I've owned of this particular lens. I got my first one after seeing some spectacular photos taken with one but the results I got were a bit flat, the second copy I picked up very cheaply so took a chance again - but again it didn't have the punch and colours I'd seen from the examples that impressed me. This copy was my final attempt, and wow - it was definitely worth the wait. It produces the beautifully saturated colours that so many of the K series do, it is really sharp - right from maximum aperture (see the teapot photo below). The overall rating over on the other place is quite low, but I think this reflects the variations in individual copies, if you're a manual lens user already then you won't be dissapointed with this copy

It's in lovely condition, one or two minor dust specs (less than might be expected for its age). I love this focal length but am parting with it due to purchase of another portrait lens and I've got am FA* 24 to cover

This is taken at f5.6...

And this is taken at f3.5...

Again at f3.5...

And a crop of the above (look at the pitting on the glass)...

These photos are from the camera jpegs with absolutely no PP.

Price 199 (inc RMSD)

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 10/08/2013 - 19:26
Slight price reduction to 189.95
LennyBloke

LennyBloke

Link Posted 16/08/2013 - 19:38
Reasonable offers
LennyBloke

hebridean

Link Posted 17/08/2013 - 12:11
PM sent.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 17/08/2013 - 12:32
PM Replied
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.