Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: Pentax K-1

Mike-P
Posted 10/03/2018 - 11:37 Link
Have decided that full frame is wasted on me so am selling my K-1 and full frame lenses.

So to begin with here is my Pentax K-1 for sale. It is in very good condition, has a little wear on the hotshoe and tripod mounts plus a very faint scratch on the body where a built in flash would normally go. It has done under 4K shots, has a good quality glass screen protector on and comes boxed with all the contents.

I also have an original grip if required

Unfortunately I cannot do photos atm as I am in hospital with my son, have been here nearly 2 weeks and am likely to be here at least another 10 days but if anyone is interested enough to buy then I can go home to post it.

I am looking for £1100 plus postage for the body and £150 for the grip
Edited by Mike-P: 10/03/2018 - 11:38
Defragged
Posted 10/03/2018 - 16:59 Link
That should be a good buy for someone Mr P. Especially as an upgrade path for someone who maybe considering a K1 mkii. Owned my K1 5mths now and still in it's box unused. Bizarre really!

Whatever ails you son I hope he mends soon. Testing times when your kids are poorly.

Best regards.
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)

What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Edited by Defragged: 10/03/2018 - 17:00
ilovesaabs
Posted 12/03/2018 - 00:27 Link
Some of us are committing to FF/FX........Cambrian have said they will offer the same upgrade deal as SRS.... so here I am contemplating going from DA and FA to D-FA......
AKA Welshwizard/PWynneJ
Assorted Pentax/Nikon/Mamiya stuff
richandfleur
Posted 12/03/2018 - 03:32 Link
Mike-P wrote:

I am in hospital with my son, have been here nearly 2 weeks and am likely to be here at least another 10 days

Hope all is well. Our thoughts are with you.
derek897
Posted 12/03/2018 - 08:07 Link
richandfleur wrote:
Mike-P wrote:

Very much so.
I know what i like, If not always why.
alfpics
Posted 12/03/2018 - 08:23 Link
derek897 wrote:
richandfleur wrote:
Quote:

Very much so.

From me also
Andy
LennyBloke
Posted 12/03/2018 - 10:06 Link
Hope everything goes well for you and your family Mike.
LennyBloke
AndrewA
Posted 15/03/2018 - 22:47 Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Hope everything goes well for you and your family Mike.

Yes, hope things improve and all ends well.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Mike-P
Posted 20/03/2018 - 09:08 Link
Thanks for the best wishes, looks like Sam has turned a corner and we could be out at the weekend.

To celebrate I am reducing my asking price to £1000 plus postage.
alfpics
Posted 20/03/2018 - 09:23 Link
Mike-P wrote:
Thanks for the best wishes, looks like Sam has turned a corner and we could be out at the weekend.

To celebrate I am reducing my asking price to £1000 plus postage.

Good news!
Andy
i-Berg
Posted 20/03/2018 - 09:33 Link
Mike-P wrote:
Have decided that full frame is wasted on me so am selling my K-1 and full frame lenses.

While we are all pleased and relieved that your young bloke is on the mend, I do believe that you might be underselling your own talents here Mike. Substantially.
Mike-P
Posted 23/03/2018 - 10:38 Link
Well back home now, not sure how things are going to progress with Sam but hopefully things will be better.

Anyway, I have decided to hang fire on selling the K-1, I havent really given it a chance since buying it and it deserves a proper outing or two before I decide so my apologies to the prospective buyers that have contacted me.
Posted 23/03/2018 - 10:53 Link
Mike-P wrote:
Well back home now, not sure how things are going to progress with Sam but hopefully things will be better.

Anyway, I have decided to hang fire on selling the K-1, I havent really given it a chance since buying it and it deserves a proper outing or two before I decide so my apologies to the prospective buyers that have contacted me.

Glad to hear it Mike!
philstaff
Posted 23/03/2018 - 15:06 Link
Wishing Sam a speedy and full recovery.

Ian

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.