FS: Pentax K-01 Body - Black.

doubled

Link Posted 12/11/2014 - 10:37
For sale is a K-01 Body in black. It was bought from a forum member last month but I'm selling it as circumstances have changed. It has a Delkin LCD shade installed (Could be removed easily if required) and comes with strap, body cap, a PNY 8Gb SD card, 3x batteries and charger (Both charger and batteries are third-party). The body is in very good condition and full working order. There is only a small hairline scratch on the LCD monitor and does not affect operations.

I'm looking for £110 delievered in the UK and I will accept bank transfer or cheque payment. You are also very welcome to pick up in person in Chiswick or Dorking. Just let me know if you have any questions. Pictures to follow.

Cheers,
D

doubled

Link Posted 12/11/2014 - 11:39
Here are some photos of the camera:

mcrtchly

Link Posted 12/11/2014 - 19:22
Interested, will PM you.

Martin
‘Love Adventure, Love Travel, Live Life’

Instagram: www.instagram.com/purplepeakadventures
Youtube: www.youtube.com/purplepeakadventures
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PurplePeakAdventures

doubled

Link Posted 12/11/2014 - 22:24
PM replied.

chrissinkpen

Link Posted 12/11/2014 - 23:37
PM sent

doubled

Link Posted 14/11/2014 - 08:29
Camera sold to mcrtchly pending payment!

derwood

Link Posted 15/11/2014 - 14:37
Great camera. Enjoy. My K-30 doesn't get anywhere near as much use as it used to since I picked one of these up from a forum member a few months back.

mcrtchly

Link Posted 16/11/2014 - 18:57
Looking forward to getting my 2nd k-01. My first one suffers from lack of audio on one channel giving a loud hiss to videos (Pentax wanted £165 to repair, which I declined). Nether the less it takes great photos and it is presently with me in Dublin airport (along with my k5) on route to Tanzania for business, safari and a climb of Kilimanjaro.

Martin
‘Love Adventure, Love Travel, Live Life’

Instagram: www.instagram.com/purplepeakadventures
Youtube: www.youtube.com/purplepeakadventures
Facebook: www.facebook.com/PurplePeakAdventures
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.