FS: Pentax DA 2.4 35mm with box
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
441 posts
17 years
Budapest
As with my film kit listing this will be posted from the UK as I will be there from Monday. The lens comes with it's original box and was originally supplied by SRS. It's a lens I like but having the DA* 16-50 back in action and small and portable being supplied via M4/3 it is being sacrificed for house space.
Pictures should be up tomorrow evening. The lens is in almost unused condition and I have had no problems or issues with it . Comes with a Kenko UV filter too. Postage is £5.
£60