FS: Pentax DA* 50-135mm 2.8 WR

Jetsam1

Link Posted 11/04/2016 - 15:37
Here is my DA* 50-135mm 2.8. This is the sale that will make me cry. Bought from York Camera Mart a couple of years ago. I have not had a single problem with this lens and it is a superb performer and I will be very upset to see it go. No blemishes on the glass or body and focus is exactly as it should be. Comes with box, caps and lens hood.

Have to sell due to impending large car bills.

Seeing as there is another on the forum I didn't notice I will ask the same. 400 plus 10 p+p.

The lens will be dispatched from Budapest in Hungary with every form of insurance there is possible to have. I have sold cameras and lenses from here to the UK on this forum before and it took about 3-4 days to arrive. Everything arrived safely and without damage. Proof of postage will be taken and tracking numbers provided. The postal service is good from here. I am absorbing a considerable part of the cost in the asking price as I don;t want a foreign sale to be offputting. I am a UK citizen as well if that helps.

I have a UK bank account and a Paypal account linked to a UK bank account so there are no worries from that score as transactions will be in pounds sterling.

Pictures:

K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!

Jetsam1

Link Posted 22/04/2016 - 14:29
Bumpy Bump.
K5, K200 and several film Pentax cameras!
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.