FS: Pentax DA* 300 f4 - Excellent

LennyBloke
Posted 02/11/2012 - 14:39 Link
I have an excellent condition Pentax DA* 300 f4 lens with caps, Hood, case and box. It was not one of the Amazon deals, I got it before that offer - the box has a slight bash on the one corner

Comment Image


I have been trying it against my F* 300 to see which to keep, and I have decided on the F* - The DA* is every bit as good, and has the advantaged of a larger aperture, WR and quickshift, but I have a soft-spot for the F and FA star lenses

I wasn't going to put it up for sale yet, but another large purchase is on the horizon so it has to go, and at a price lower than I might have hoped for a few weeks ago - oh well that's life

Price: £635 plus P&P (RMSD £7.95)

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 04/11/2012 - 20:07 Link
Here are a couple of images taken with it on Friday.
The first is at f5, the second at f4:

Comment Image


Comment Image


LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 07/11/2012 - 10:06 Link
Serious offer considered - I have a large purchase coming up that I need to fund
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 20/11/2012 - 10:52 Link
Lens Withdrawn - I'll keep hold of it for now
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo