FS: Pentax DA * 55mm f1.4

maurisimo
Posted 06/07/2015 - 12:07 Link
Due to moving to Fuji system, I am selling my DA* 55, which is absolutely immaculate condition.
Comes boxed with papers, and original front & rear caps & hood - all unmarked.

Glass is clear without any scratches or traces of use.
Functions perfectly.

This is an outstanding example and I am asking £360 plus p&p for quick sale.
No offers thanks!

Comment Image

Comment Image
Rich S
maurisimo
Posted 14/07/2015 - 15:26 Link
Price drop to £335 ...
Immaculate lens in every respect ....
Must be sold to finance another lens!
Rich S
Keif
Posted 14/07/2015 - 15:38 Link
Would you consider £300.00? I can pay today.
maurisimo
Posted 14/07/2015 - 17:23 Link
To clarify, the price asked is £335 incl postage ...
Rich S
Nathancom
Posted 18/07/2015 - 18:57 Link
Hi, will buy for £320 incl postage today if you are willing.
maurisimo
Posted 28/07/2015 - 00:21 Link
Still available at £335 ... no takers for this immaculate lens?
Rich S
Limo
Posted 29/07/2015 - 09:56 Link
Hi Rich

Can you ship to Denmark ?

Regards
Tommy S
maurisimo
Posted 29/07/2015 - 09:58 Link
Yes no problem!

Regards
Rich
Rich S
Limo
Posted 29/07/2015 - 10:34 Link
Hi Rich

Can you check the shipping cost ? It doesn't need to be next day rush service

Regards
Tommy S
maurisimo
Posted 29/07/2015 - 12:06 Link
Hi Tommy,

OK will do.
I will get back to you as soon as I can using PM.

Regards
Rich
Rich S
maurisimo
Posted 12/08/2015 - 11:33 Link
Lens now sold - thanks Tommy for an easy and straightforward transaction!
Rich S
Limo
Posted 13/08/2015 - 09:11 Link
Lens arrived in mint condition here in Denmark an now stick to my K-3.
Thanks Rich for fast shipping.

And yes I am impressed about what this lens can do on the K-3
Tommy

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo