FS: Pentax D-FA* 85mm f/1.4

HarisF1
Posted 18/02/2022 - 17:52 Link
Pentax D-FA* 85mm f/1.4

I bought this used last November and it hasn't been used beyond initial snaps at home. Superb lens, definitely too high spec for my ability/usage so reluctantly being offered here.

It's in mint condition with no real usage marks to speak of, comes boxed with caps and hood. Images upon request.

I'm looking for £1350 + PnP by Royal Mail Special Delivery

Thanks for looking.
All the gear with no idea
HarisF1
Posted 14/03/2022 - 15:18 Link
Price update

£1295 including PnP
All the gear with no idea
HarisF1
Posted 09/04/2022 - 11:17 Link
Last price update, dropped to £1249 including PnP.

Then I'll probably see about keeping it until the Summer break when it might actually see some use!
All the gear with no idea

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo