Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS. Pentax bellows ll with slide copy attachment

doingthebobs
Posted 16/11/2016 - 14:37 Link
Pentax bellows ll with slide copy attachment. M42 & extension bar.
Good condition, all working.

£20 plus postage. Collection from Newbury also possible.
Bob
doingthebobs
Posted 27/11/2016 - 18:47 Link
Bump..
Bob
vic cross
Posted 25/07/2017 - 15:15 Link
Hi Bob. Did you sell it?. If not is it still for sale? Do you have a PK/42mm adapter to go with it?
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
Algernon
Posted 25/07/2017 - 15:36 Link
I think you need an extension tube as well on digital to facilitate screwing it past the pentaprism overhang.

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
doingthebobs
Posted 25/07/2017 - 22:20 Link
Hi Vic
I had forgotten about this! I don't think I had any takers but I'll have to check.
I'll get back to you tomorrow.
Bob
davidwozhere
Posted 26/07/2017 - 01:25 Link
I think Vic has it the wrong way round? You are selling an M42 mount bellows? So why does he need a PK>M42 adapter? (There is no such thing as an M42>PK one).
My PK set has no problem with the overhang. It's a squeek with K5 and K3 but it does fit. A single, locking cable release is useful for the lens end because the camera can't do it for you.
Here it is, complete with a stunning enlarging lens to go with it.

Comment Image
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd
Edited by davidwozhere: 26/07/2017 - 01:31
Algernon
Posted 26/07/2017 - 08:09 Link
I thought it was an M42 bellows? A photo would help. Some say that's as good as 1,000 words

--
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber

Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff

Algi
vic cross
Posted 26/07/2017 - 11:46 Link
David. A PK/M42 lens adaptor is what is used if you want to mount an M42 lens on a modern PK camera. SO therefore it would seem to me that the same would be needed for an M42 mount bellows.??????????????????????????
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.
vic cross
Posted 26/07/2017 - 14:47 Link
David. Are you just showing off that you have a set of bellows. OR are you wanting to sell yours if Bob has sold his already????.
CHEERS Vic.
davidwozhere
Posted 27/07/2017 - 02:00 Link
Whoops. I think he is right. I was visualising the wrong end of the bellows (it was late at night) or something equally stupid. Sorry Vic.

The photo was simply to show that this set fits beneath the overhang. I use these regularly and it's a great bit of kit. There are lots of them (various models) on Ebay at different prices. Just put Pentax Bellows in the search box like I did a minute or so ago.
Both the *istDS and the K5 are incurably addicted to old glass

My page on Photocrowd

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.