FS: Pentax A 100 f/2.8
Posted 18/02/2012 - 19:40
Link
this is a very good very compact lens....a friendly bump...
Posted 19/02/2012 - 11:52
Link
Some pictures as promised ...
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/c.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/a.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/b.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/c.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m557/markbythesea/A100/f.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 19/02/2012 - 22:28
Link
it looks like a non-macro version, very interesting!
Pentax K-5: Pentax Da 12-24mm + DA17-70mm+ DA*50-135mm + DA55-300mm + FA 28mm + FA35mm + FA77mmltd
in search for Pentax MF optics
in search for Pentax MF optics
Posted 20/02/2012 - 18:09
Link
Non-macro indeed!
The (3) offers I've received have been a bit lower than I was hoping for. There's an FA* 200 that needs paying for ...
Any further interest before we try our luck on a more international level?
Mark
The (3) offers I've received have been a bit lower than I was hoping for. There's an FA* 200 that needs paying for ...
Any further interest before we try our luck on a more international level?
Mark
Posted 22/02/2012 - 22:14
Link
Now sold - thanks for looking.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


113 posts
15 years
Brighton and Andalucia
I’m not too sure about pricing as they don’t come up very often, but I think £180 delivered to most parts of Europe is about fair. Payment by bank transfer or paypal – the latter if you don't mind picking up the fees.
Pictures to follow.