FS. Pentax 300 mm DA* lens
Posted 18/03/2011 - 18:11
Link
Why the sale?
K20D...ist DS ,DA18/55,DA16/45.DA* 50/135,"A"1.7 50MM..."A" 70/210..M 50mm f2...Tamron 90mm macro,28/300 Tamron,200/500 Tamron 6.9....A Pentax DA*300... Sigma10/20,FA31mm 1.8 Ltd*********,FA 77mm Ltd!
Posted 18/03/2011 - 20:47
Link
would you consider a da* 50-135 in part ex
with cash and collected
neil
with cash and collected
neil
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Posted 19/03/2011 - 09:14
Link
gtis wrote:
would you consider a da* 50-135 in part ex
with cash and collected
neil
Sorry, but I need to sell it outright to finance a Tamron 70-200 macro.would you consider a da* 50-135 in part ex
with cash and collected
neil
John
Pentax K7, Pentax DFA 100 macro, Sigma 17-70 macro, Tamron 70-200 Di LD zoom macro, Vivitar 28 f2.8 CF, Tamron 500 mirror lens, Pentax 360FGZ flash, Panasonic FZ28
Posted 19/03/2011 - 09:18
Link
beginner wrote:
Why the sale?
I am rationalising my system. I purchased the lens thinking I would use it for bird photography but since I purchased it less than 2 years ago I have used it about three times, and then not for birds, hence its as-new condition. It is sitting in a cupboard not being used, so I might as well sell it.Why the sale?
John
Pentax K7, Pentax DFA 100 macro, Sigma 17-70 macro, Tamron 70-200 Di LD zoom macro, Vivitar 28 f2.8 CF, Tamron 500 mirror lens, Pentax 360FGZ flash, Panasonic FZ28
Posted 19/03/2011 - 13:11
Link
I'm definitely interested in purchasing the DA*300. I would pay via paypal. Would you be willing to ship to Bermuda?
Unfortunately I'm new to the forum thus cannot send you a private message. Could you possibly provide a few pictures of the lens on the thread, and we can communicate via e-mail regarding the possible sale?
Thanks.
Unfortunately I'm new to the forum thus cannot send you a private message. Could you possibly provide a few pictures of the lens on the thread, and we can communicate via e-mail regarding the possible sale?
Thanks.
Posted 19/03/2011 - 14:03
Link
If you ever contemplate selling the Sigma 180 I'll form a queue...
Tempted by the DA*...
Tempted by the DA*...
Z-1p, K-1, P50
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
F50 1.7. SMC-FAs 24, 35, 50 1.4, 85, 135. HD-FA15-30, DFA24-70, D-FA*70-200. The SMC-FA Limited Trinity.
Metz 45 CL-4, AF500FTZ. AF540FGZ.
Some Mamiya and some Nikon, and a Canon T70.
Posted 20/03/2011 - 18:02
Link
pm sent
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter
Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Posted 26/03/2011 - 11:05
Link
This item has now been sold
John
John
Pentax K7, Pentax DFA 100 macro, Sigma 17-70 macro, Tamron 70-200 Di LD zoom macro, Vivitar 28 f2.8 CF, Tamron 500 mirror lens, Pentax 360FGZ flash, Panasonic FZ28
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


101 posts
18 years
South Yorkshire