FS: New Pentax K3 II

Aleks1298
Posted 17/10/2016 - 14:05 Link
Hey,

The K3 II was purchased from Wex (retailing at: £799) as part of insurance claim, I explained them that I decided to go with another setup but they insisted on either this one or nothing at all, so now have to sell it as its surplus to requirements.

Brand new, I haven't unpacked or turned it on, exactly the same state you would receive it from any Pentax official store, arrived today so long warranty period left. If anything happens down the road, I'm happy to help out with the warranty.

Price: £699 + P&P RMSD

If required, I can take a picture of the box, but it's just the standard K3 II in a box.

Thanks,
Aleks
Pentax K-5 and co.
Aleks1298
Posted 27/10/2016 - 21:34 Link
Bump.

£660 +P&P

Brand new in a box. With full warranty.
Pentax K-5 and co.
Aleks1298
Posted 31/10/2016 - 23:34 Link
£640 + P&P?

£150 off a brand new camera. And comes with the receipts so you get the whole warranty.
Pentax K-5 and co.
Aleks1298
Posted 06/11/2016 - 15:21 Link
Sold
Pentax K-5 and co.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo