FS: Me super + pancake + flash
Posted 25/03/2011 - 12:50
Link
Bump and new price
85£ including shipping cost
85£ including shipping cost
Pentax Spotmatic SPII
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210
Posted 28/03/2011 - 22:03
Link
Could I possibly see some pics of the 40mm pancake?
Thanks
Thanks
Posted 28/03/2011 - 23:08
Link
You have a PM
Pentax Spotmatic SPII
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


303 posts
17 years
Treviso
Pentax M 40/2.8 -pancake- with external signs of use, without rubber focusing ring but with lens in excellent condition (clean, no fungus or scratches), both original caps.
Braun flash 320BVC with sign of use (I don't use it for a long time so I sell it AS-IS).
90£ plus shipping cost
Ask for pictures
Thank you
Luca
Super takumar 20|28|35|55|105|135|200
Pentax 40|50|55|70-200 - Jupiter-37AM
Mamiya M645 1000S - Sekor 24|55|80|150|210