Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

FS: Macro Stuff

LennyBloke
Posted 09/03/2022 - 18:29 Link
A couple of "surplus to requirement" items....

Sigma 105mm f2.8 EX in lovely condition, with hood, case, caps and box. This is not the DG (digitally optimised) version, it's the slightly earlier one - but produces lovely results - here's the review section over at PF:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/sigma-105mm-f2-8-ex-dg-macro.html
I'll take some photo when I get a chance.

Price £129 inc P&P

I also have a set of Triplus Automatic Extension Tubes P/AF in excellent condition. They are designed with the correct contacts to pass all data between the lens. tubes and camera body (so no scratching away the black paint) - the set comprises a 12mm, 20mm and 36mm tube. They do not Autofocus (even though they are designated P/AF) - they are so smooth and easy to use, being the "Tiffany" of the extension tube world and very hard to find

Comment Image

It's not actually this set (I'll take some photos if someone is interested) but they are identical in use, they do not have the "grip" - just smooth, black metal outer.

Price £75 inc P&P

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 09/03/2022 - 19:41 Link
I also have a Micnova 25mm AF Extension Tube - in near mint condition with original pouch, caps, instructions and original box. This actually is an Autofocus Auto Extension tube (SDM is reputed to work - screw-drive AF does) - But it is not for the faint hearted, if you buy this you need to be very careful which lenses you use it with as on several occasions it has felt as though the tube would not un-couple from the lens I can't remember which lenses were successful apart from an F series 50/1.7 (so it'll be trial and error) but I would not recommend using it on a D FA* lens for example

When I have had a lens stuck on it I've found that mounting the lens/tube combination on an old K mount body (I have a non-working K1000) allows me to use enough force to dismount the lens I have never had any issues mounting or dismounting from the camera body.

Price £25 inc P&P - Caveat Emptor - use at your own discretion, I am not happy to use it with my kit

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.

A couple of photos taken with the tube and a F series 50mm f1.7...
Comment Image

Comment Image
LennyBloke
Edited by LennyBloke: 09/03/2022 - 19:53
Lubbyman
Posted 09/03/2022 - 20:51 Link
By way of thanks to LennyBloke for a few bargain lenses I've had from him (with another in the post today), this is a blatant plug for the Sigma 105. It's a ridiculously low price for an excellent lens that is capable of producing superb photos. Don't be put off because it's not the DG 'digitally optimised' version, it's the macro lens I usually take on walks (smaller and a lot lighter than my favourite Irix 150mm) and has never let me down. As LennyBloke says, it produces lovely results - I hope you don't mind me adding one of my own to illustrate (not in the LennyBloke style, though!).

Comment Image

Steve
LennyBloke
Posted 10/03/2022 - 18:36 Link
Thanks Steve, and great illustration of the capabilities of the Sigma 105.

Here's a few taken with available light on the KP earlier...

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

If it doesn't sell in the next week it'll be off to another place
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 11/03/2022 - 09:00 Link
Sigma 105 Reserved
Triplus Auto Tubes and MicNova AF Auto tube still available
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 17/03/2022 - 10:53 Link
Triplus Tubes £69 - any takers

MicNova still at the bargain price of £25
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.