FS: LowePro Nova 1 AW

AndrewA
Posted 28/07/2013 - 18:29 Link
For Sale: LowePro Nova 1 AW in Black

In very good condition, comes with an integrated all weather cover. The picture doesn't really do the bag justice.

Comment Image


Looking for £10.00 plus your choice of Postage.

Any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Thanks,
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 29/07/2013 - 14:05 Link
Bump!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Posted 29/07/2013 - 15:31 Link
PM for you
Pint o' rough & a game o' darts anyone
AndrewA
Posted 29/07/2013 - 15:42 Link
PM replied and bag reserved!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 29/07/2013 - 20:20 Link
Sold to InFESTation
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Posted 02/08/2013 - 12:57 Link
Received taday, doesn't even look like it has been used, Thank you.
Pint o' rough & a game o' darts anyone
AndrewA
Posted 02/08/2013 - 17:19 Link
Pleasure! Enjoy
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo