FS: Lee Filter Holder, Hood and Filter Pouch

LennyBloke
Posted 11/04/2013 - 11:43 Link
I have a Lee Filter Holder, a Lee Lens Hood and Lee Filter Pouch in reasonable condition. There is also a couple of Filter adaptor rings - not sure of the sizes off-hand, but not the common ones.

Price: £84.95 (Plus P&P)

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.

will post some piccies later
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 14/04/2013 - 16:33 Link
The filter adapter rings are 77mm and 62mm and there a couple of Grad filters (orange and red) thrown in.

Here's the pictures as promised...

Comment Image


Comment Image


The hood has been repaired where it joins it's holder - just glued back on, but there are no holes/damage to the hood itself!
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 18/04/2013 - 14:37 Link
I have not described this properly - it is in fact the "Lee Foundation kit" which allow up to 4 filters to be used. The hood is the "Lee Standard Lens Hood" which slots into the front slot of the Foundation kit. I can't identify the pouch accurately - it doesn't have any dividers inside, but is big enought to take a number of filters (3?).

The foundation kit is around £54+ and the hood is around £90+ new, and the adapter rings are around £20 each, the pouch £10? so it's a good value package for someone wanting to start a Lee filter system.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 23/04/2013 - 10:56 Link
I'm genuinely surprised that there's been no interest in this Any reasonable offers :
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 13/05/2013 - 08:23 Link
How about £79 inc P&P
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 05/06/2013 - 13:01 Link
Reasonable offers before it goes into my "trade-it-in" bag :
LennyBloke
froeschle
Posted 05/06/2013 - 13:56 Link
I would be interested, the problem again just is UK Only .

Have you tried something like this:
http://www.dslr-forum.de/showpost.php?p=10501282&postcount=61
Your item really could be helpful if you could use filters with the 8-16.
LennyBloke
Posted 05/06/2013 - 14:39 Link
Hi Froeschle - Yes, Sorry about the UK only thing I had an offer of £59 early on that it looks like I should have taken now, I thought it was quite low at the time
LennyBloke
pianoman
Posted 05/06/2013 - 15:44 Link
You have a pm Lenny
All the best

David
pianoman
Posted 05/06/2013 - 21:30 Link
Is it still available ?
All the best

David
pianoman
Posted 06/06/2013 - 14:22 Link
Thanks John all done
All the best

David
LennyBloke
Posted 07/06/2013 - 11:42 Link
Sold, Paid-for, Sent

Thanks David
LennyBloke
pianoman
Posted 07/06/2013 - 11:46 Link
Thanks John
All the best

David
pianoman
Posted 15/06/2013 - 10:40 Link
Can't thank you enough John,over the moon with this kit...what a bargain
All the best

David

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo