FS: K200D and 18-55 MKII

bickrs
Posted 20/08/2011 - 21:18 Link
Hello,

My K200D is now for sale. The condition is very good. Cosmetically, the only thing to note is some minor scratches on the base from use with a tripod. The focus screen is not the original (original not included), but it is a jin finance diagonal split screen, to aid with manual focusing.

The Kit Lens does have one stubborn fingerprint on it, but it doesn't seem to affect the operation of the lens. It is only visible when breathed on.

This is an ideal starter DSLR and I would say the only real negative thing is the higher ISO performance. The low ISO is still remarkable in the amount of detail the CCD sensor captures.

I had planned to keep the Camera, but have decided that it would best put to use, rather than sit there as my backup.

Included in the sale:

K200D
DA 18-55 MK II (Kit Lens)
Original Strap
Original Box
Instruction Manual
4 x AA Sanyo Eneloops Batteries


Asking price: £200 o.n.o
Shipping (Upon cleared payment): UK - Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day
or pick up from Sheffield


I will take and upload some photos asap.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
David
K-5 :: M50F1.7 :: PANAGOR90MM :: METZ58AF1
Zakkala
Posted 21/08/2011 - 12:50 Link
Hiya! I'm interested but have a couple of questions - can't PM yet as I'm too new. Please can you message me so I can reply?
Pentax K10D with battery grip
Pentax K20D
Pentax AF-360FGZ flash
SMC Pentax-A 50mm/1.2, SMC Pentax-A 28mm/2.8
SMC Pentax DA 18-55mm, SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm
Sigma 70-300mm/4-5.6
Tamron SP AF 1:1 90mm/2.8 macro

Wish I knew how it all worked...
Zakkala
Posted 21/08/2011 - 15:51 Link
Have answered my questions via Google! Not quite what I'm looking for but good luck with the sale.
Pentax K10D with battery grip
Pentax K20D
Pentax AF-360FGZ flash
SMC Pentax-A 50mm/1.2, SMC Pentax-A 28mm/2.8
SMC Pentax DA 18-55mm, SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm
Sigma 70-300mm/4-5.6
Tamron SP AF 1:1 90mm/2.8 macro

Wish I knew how it all worked...
bickrs
Posted 21/08/2011 - 17:13 Link
As promised, photos...

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Open to offers and willing to sell body only.

Thanks for looking
David
K-5 :: M50F1.7 :: PANAGOR90MM :: METZ58AF1
bickrs
Posted 26/08/2011 - 10:57 Link
Hello,

All still for sale either together or separate. Reasonable offers welcome.

Thanks
David
K-5 :: M50F1.7 :: PANAGOR90MM :: METZ58AF1
chrissinkpen
Posted 26/08/2011 - 11:02 Link
David,
Do you know the shutter count please
And does the lens come with a hood.
Regards
Chris
Frogfish
Posted 26/08/2011 - 11:07 Link
*sigh*

Wish I lived in the UK, I'd have that in a flash

Good luck with the sale.
http://frogfish.smugmug.com/ Pentax. Pentax DA*300/4, Cosina 55/1.2, Lens Baby Composer Pro & Edge 80, AFA x1.7, Metz 50 af1.
Nikon. D800. D600. Sigma 500/4.5, Nikon 300/2.8 VRII, Sigma 120-300/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 21/2.8, Zeiss Distagon ZF2 35/2.0, Sigma 50/1.4, Nikkor 85/1.8, Nikon TC20EIII, Nikon TC14EII, Kenko x1.4, Sigma 2.0
bickrs
Posted 26/08/2011 - 11:49 Link
Hi Chris,

I'll get back to you on the exact shutter count, but I'm sure it's over 7000.

And, Yes The lens hood is included, full working order.

Thanks
David
K-5 :: M50F1.7 :: PANAGOR90MM :: METZ58AF1
bickrs
Posted 01/09/2011 - 12:50 Link
All still for sale, either separate or together.

I had a confirmed buyer, but the call of a well priced K-7 was too tempting for them!

So, any offers?

Thanks
David
K-5 :: M50F1.7 :: PANAGOR90MM :: METZ58AF1
bickrs
Posted 02/09/2011 - 17:38 Link
Now Sold. Payment Promptly Received! Sold for £200.

Thanks
David
K-5 :: M50F1.7 :: PANAGOR90MM :: METZ58AF1

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo