FS: K10D + DA 18-55 kit lens

nanoamp
Posted 10/10/2011 - 16:32 Link
I'm looking to sell my trusty K10D. It's in original box, with strap, front cap, viewfinder cap, battery, 240V battery charger, spare (third party) battery, and USB lead. Under 10,000 actuations (9,941 to be precise ) I'll also include both IR and cable remote releases. Can't find printed manual, but I have a PDF! The camera is well looked after, and in very good condition - both screens have protection film, no obvious scratches or scrapes.

Kit lens (Pentax DA 18-55mm f3.5-5.6) is in its original box, has both caps, Hoya UV filter and hood. Again, good condition - I try to look after my kit!

I'm looking for about £210 plus postage, or collect from Coventry/Warwickshire. Will post pics later. Any questions, please ask.
nanoamp
Posted 10/10/2011 - 17:39 Link
Here's a couple of photos:

[IMG]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/5134/pentax1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2826/pentax2b.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/985/pentax3.jpg[/IMG]
sacrofts
Posted 27/10/2011 - 09:21 Link
Hi,

Is your kit still available? Am interested.

Stephen
nanoamp
Posted 03/11/2011 - 11:11 Link
Sorry for not posting an update. This kit is no longer available. Thanks to those who expressed an interest.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo