FS: HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ED DC AW

LennyBloke

Link Posted 02/07/2021 - 10:17
Up for sale is a beautiful condition HD Pentax-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 ED DC AW complete with caps, hood, tripod mount, case and box. There is a little wear to the tripod mount adjustment knob but otherwise it is excellent.

I'm an absolute sucker for high end Pentax quality glass, but hadn't bought this lens until very recently because I bought the D FA 70-210mm f4 last year for walking/travel and was aware that the Star version was somewhat heavier. Anyway, now that I've had a chance to compare them I know I would not take this lens out on a long hike (with other lenses) as the weight would be too much for me. The faster aperture is a big bonus (and sharpness is there across the whole frame wide open) and the bokeh is a touch better - overall it is the best of its kind, and the expert review over at PentaxForums agrees, but it would be a shame for it to sit in my collection and only be used in the back garden.

So - I think this is the best price you'll find for one of these anywhere???

Price: 960 plus P&P (No Offers)

UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.

I'll take some photos of it over the weekend
LennyBloke

HarisF1

Link Posted 02/07/2021 - 15:08
Fantastic price for a stunning lens.

LennyBloke

Link Posted 05/07/2021 - 18:57
....and Gone!
LennyBloke
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.