FS: Filters

AndrewA
Posted 18/11/2013 - 19:29 Link
For sale are the following 5 filters, all boxed and in either mint or excellent condition with most only being used maybe once or twice.

Please excuse the dust in the pictures!

1. Hama Pro Class 67mm Variable Grad ND2-400 - £15.00
Comment Image

2. Jacobs 62mm Super Slim CPL - £10.00
Comment Image

3. Jacobs 67mm Super Slim CPL - £12.00
Comment Image

4. Hama 62mm Sky - £8.00
Comment Image

5. Marumi 67mm Lens Protect - £12.00
Comment Image


Prices are inclusive of delivery within the UK, happy to post abroad but please message me to discuss postage.

Payment via Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on Collection from Sheffield.

Any questions please message me.

Thanks,
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 18/11/2013 - 20:44 Link
Jacobs 62 & 67 CPLs and Marumi Lens Protect sold.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 19/11/2013 - 16:47 Link
Bump to the top!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 20/11/2013 - 16:55 Link
AndrewA wrote:
Jacobs 62 & 67 CPLs and Marumi Lens Protect sold.
Posted today, thank you Larry.

Offers welcome on the other 2!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 24/11/2013 - 19:27 Link
ND grad sold.

Hama Sky now £5.00 delivered!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 25/11/2013 - 18:03 Link
Hama Sky sold pending payment.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
AndrewA
Posted 26/11/2013 - 17:36 Link
AndrewA wrote:
Hama Sky sold pending payment.
Paid for an posted thank you.

ND grad moved to a new post.
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo