FS: Collection of camera gear

Aleks1298

Link Posted 23/10/2016 - 16:12
Hey,

A round 2 of down sizing the gear I got. 5 on top for P&P on all items.

Pictures are in the eBay links as I accidentally deleted the pictures from my computer and not sure how to get them out from eBay.

Pentax LX FE-1 Magnifinder 45
Mint condition, glass and mechanics perfect. Comes boxed with both finder & camera caps. Sold as is, no returns.
Pictures

Manfrotto 488RC4 40
Fully functional and comes with a 410L plate. Has some scuffing on the body, but nothing major. See images.
Pictures

Pentax M auto bellows with K slide copier and tubes 100
Mint condition. Like new and comes with all parts and boxed. Tubes included to enable using APS-C camera for the film. See pictures.
Pictures

Pentax K 50mm F1.2 225
Very nice example of this legendary lens. When I bought it, it has a damaged filter ring so I sent it off to Alan Marlow for repairs, who replaced some parts and did a CLA. Jus to note, there are some tiny scratches on the front element, see pictures. Otherwise excellent, no fungus, damages or etc. It's a marvellous lens, works great, selling as in all honestly I'm using the 43mm almost at all times and I don't like having gear that is not being used.
Pictures

Pentax K3 II 699
Brand new, only took out of the box to take pictures. Bought from Wex. Will help with warranty if anything happens down the road.
Pictures
Pentax K-5 and co.
Last Edited by Aleks1298 on 23/10/2016 - 16:19

JohnX

Link Posted 23/10/2016 - 16:21
Only seem to be images of the Magnifinder.

Aleks1298

Link Posted 03/11/2016 - 15:18
Everything sold.
Pentax K-5 and co.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.