FS: Boxed Pentax K-x

Userage
Posted 20/12/2012 - 21:27 Link
I will post pictures soon but it is in pretty much excellent condition. I think about 6k actuation's, I bought it early this year. Comes with original box and accessories, as well as some eneloops. I have an 18-55mm Samsung, which is basically the same as the Pentax, I will be willing to sell this too.

I'm open to offers at the moment, I will think of a price and post it along with the pictures. I am also willing to consider trades.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
ME Super!
Userage
Posted 21/12/2012 - 15:35 Link
Comment Image

Comment Image


Please let me know if these pictures aren't good enough. I'm thinking maybe £225 for them?
ME Super!
Userage
Posted 21/12/2012 - 23:40 Link
Price down to 210 without eneloops because I need a quick sale
ME Super!
Edited by Userage: 22/12/2012 - 00:05
Userage
Posted 22/12/2012 - 17:06 Link
Will also swap for a Tamron 17-50mm, which I have seen quite regurely go for around £200 or a Sigma 17-70mm HSM which is also around that, used on Amazon. Sorry for all of these bumps, I just bought a K7 so I'm trying to get another lens to compliment it.
ME Super!
Userage
Posted 27/12/2012 - 15:45 Link
Weekly bump?

Also I just realised there is a mark on the bottom of it which has been caused by a cheap quick release plate :S

Offers are welcome.
ME Super!
Userage
Posted 28/12/2012 - 21:43 Link
Sold for 220 , Mods can remove if needed
ME Super!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo