FS: Billingham 335 or Crumpler New Delhi 620

LennyBloke
Posted 04/05/2012 - 13:18 Link
Now that I have sold another chunk of my lens collection I have 1 bag more than I need, so I will sell one of these bags and keep the other.

Billingham 335 - Excellent Condition - £159 (Plus P&P £9.95)

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


Crumpler New Delhi 620 - Excellent Condition - £85 (Plus P&P £9.95) - this bag is huge, and has an internal insert that can be removed (and be used independantly if needed)

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image


Both have these have been used primarily for storage, so have seen very little outdoor use.

UK Only, Bank Transfer, Cheque (cleared), Postal Order or Cash on collection, Inspection Welcome.
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 08/05/2012 - 08:23 Link
Looks like the Crumpler is overpriced (There is one supplier who has dropped their new prices considerably ) so I'll drop it to £65 (plus P&P).

The Billingham sells new for between £229 and £259 - this one is not quite mint, but it's not far off. Price drop to £149 (plus P&P).
LennyBloke
Dai_Bach
Posted 12/05/2012 - 14:00 Link
Hi, would it be possible to add a photo of the Crumpler insert with a body and a few lenses inside please? That would make it much easier to estimate capacity.
Thanks, David
K5 + probably too many lenses to be any good! Failing treatment for LBA
LennyBloke
Posted 13/05/2012 - 22:06 Link
Hi David, Soory haven't had a chance to put the extra photos up yet - but I'll do it as soon as I can
LennyBloke
magicguppy
Posted 23/05/2012 - 10:26 Link
Hi Lenny, I'd take the Crumpler if you still have it. I've had my eye on the New Delhi for a while....
LennyBloke
Posted 23/05/2012 - 11:05 Link
I have someone interested in the Crumpler, they are popping round to see it at the weekend, but if it doesn't go I'll put up the extra photos that I promised and if you still want it it can be yours!
LennyBloke
magicguppy
Posted 23/05/2012 - 11:23 Link
No worries, cheers!
Dai_Bach
Posted 30/05/2012 - 20:04 Link
Hi, is the Crumpler still for sale?
K5 + probably too many lenses to be any good! Failing treatment for LBA
LennyBloke
Posted 31/05/2012 - 08:08 Link
The Crumpler is "on loan" to someone at the moment to see whether it suits his needs - I will update the thread as soon as I can
LennyBloke
LennyBloke
Posted 22/06/2012 - 14:58 Link
Crumpler no longer available

Billingham still available at £149 plus P&P
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo