FS: Battery Grip - Pentax K-5/7

percy
Posted 11/05/2013 - 11:36 Link
I am selling my D-BG4 compatible Meike battery grip for Pentax K-5/7.

It is in good, clean and tidy condition, and other than a couple of very minor (barely noticeable) marks on the base I think it would be fair to describe it as mint condition. It is fully working with no issues. As you will probably know, the battery compartment will take either a second Pentax battery, or 6 x AA batteries, plus a spare SD card.

I have been happily using it since Dec 2011, and have always used the tripod mount for carrying it with a BlackRapid strap - often with a 50-135 lens attached. It has always been perfectly strong and secure (although I will normally use a wrist strap as well, for a bit of extra security).

Reason for sale - I have now acquired a genuine Pentax grip.
The quality of the Pentax grip is undoubtedly better, and I wouldn't pretend that the Meike grip matches it, but for the price it does compare very well, and I wouldn't describe it as bad quality by any means.

For somebody who is thinking of trying a battery grip, this is perhaps the perfect way to try one without committing nearly £200 for the genuine Pentax item.

The Meike grip is currently selling for about £39.
I am asking £25 for this one, including postage.

Comment Image
Comment Image
Comment Image
Papa_Lazarou
Posted 11/05/2013 - 11:41 Link
I'll take it please.
percy
Posted 11/05/2013 - 11:52 Link
PM sent to Phil
percy
Posted 11/05/2013 - 12:29 Link
Now sold, thank you.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo