FS: Auto Takumar 85mm f1.8 - bargain
Posted 05/08/2021 - 13:13
Link
I have put a link to this in the Takumar collectors page bargain for some one
Posted 05/08/2021 - 14:07
Link
geordie01 wrote:
I have put a link to this in the Takumar collectors page bargain for some one
Much appreciated
I have put a link to this in the Takumar collectors page bargain for some one
LennyBloke
Posted 05/08/2021 - 14:11
Link
LennyBloke
Posted 06/08/2021 - 14:39
Link
Okay - now lets see what this little beauty is capable of (click the image to see at a bigger size)....
@f5.6

@f1.8

@f1.8 (missed focus)

@Not sure - think it around f4

@f5.6

@f1.8

@f1.8 (missed focus)

@Not sure - think it around f4

LennyBloke
Posted 08/08/2021 - 12:12
Link
Crikey, to say I'm tempted is a severe understatement...
If it handles anything like my Auto-Takumar 55/2.2, it'll be a doozy.
If it handles anything like my Auto-Takumar 55/2.2, it'll be a doozy.
Posted 08/08/2021 - 14:04
Link
Benz3ne wrote:
Crikey, to say I'm tempted is a severe understatement...
If it handles anything like my Auto-Takumar 55/2.2, it'll be a doozy.
The Auto Tak 55mm f2.2 is a cracker alright. If I didn't own a mint Tak 85mm f1.9 I would have bought this already. Got to be the best bargain 85mm tak I've seen.Crikey, to say I'm tempted is a severe understatement...
If it handles anything like my Auto-Takumar 55/2.2, it'll be a doozy.
Grab it whilst you can Ben. You can always move it on if needed. Just my thoughts!....
C.O.L.B.A.S victim
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!
Posted 09/08/2021 - 00:55
Link
Cannot believe this is still here
Posted 06/09/2021 - 21:01
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
...and still here
Stop the guilt, John! you know I’m thiiiiissss close to succumbing.
...and still here
Posted 06/09/2021 - 23:24
Link
Y'know, John, I have yet to see you post an image that isn't just perfect. Good luck with the sale. It looks a great lens.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.







7383 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
It is in average to poor cosmetic condition but the optics are good - some minor marks on inner coating but external coatings look very nice, aperture blades show some slight silvering, and it functions beautifully. I don't have a hood for it (you will need one where there is backlight as these lenses don't handle stray light well) and there are caps but they are not the collectible Takumar ones.
Will add some images when I get a chance. Any questions please ask
I've priced this fairly low to move it on quite quickly (hopefully) - it's cheaper than any I've seen on Ebay for similar condition (most recent similar condition was £170 but they often go for over £200) - it's got a pretty good reputation:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/lensreviews/Super-Multi-Coated-TAKUMAR-Auto-Takumar...
and this is the earlier varsion.
Price: £149 plus P&P (No Offers)
UK Only, Bank Transfer, PayPal Gift, Cheque or Cash on collection, inspection welcome.