FS: 35 Ltd, A50 1.4, A28 2.8

redsocks
Posted 19/02/2013 - 11:59 Link
All purchased on this fair forum, and all in great condition.

I will put some photos up later.

Da 35 Limited : £255

A50 1.4 : £130

A28 2.8 : £50

RMSD Included.

Many Thanks

Will
Nudelsieb
Posted 19/02/2013 - 14:17 Link
In which condition is the A28 2.8?

Thanks.
redsocks
Posted 19/02/2013 - 15:42 Link
As promised here are the pictures.

The 35 was taken with the 28

The 28 was taken with the 50

The 50 was taken with the 35

I hope that makes sense.

Nudelseib, the 28 is in great condition.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image
elfer
Posted 20/02/2013 - 12:17 Link
I'll take the A28/2.8 please.

Tempted by the others too, but need to control my LBA!

I'll PM you to arrange payment.
redsocks
Posted 20/02/2013 - 13:31 Link
A28 sold to elfer subject to payment.
elfer
Posted 20/02/2013 - 13:56 Link
Payment made
elfer
Posted 23/02/2013 - 08:20 Link
A28/2.8 received yesterday. Appears to be in great condition.
redsocks
Posted 02/04/2013 - 22:02 Link
Price Cut

A50 1.4 - £100

Da35 - £240

Also:

K5 Body, mint condition - £450

Da* 55 1.4 - £375

Cheers

Will
Edited by redsocks: 02/04/2013 - 22:06
redsocks
Posted 03/04/2013 - 21:00 Link
Resorting to ebay.

Thanks for looking

Will

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo