FS. 150-500

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 28/08/2014 - 20:20
Hey all, decided to offer up my recently sigma service 150-500. It still has around 4mths of the warranty remaining on the service. It says replace MR sensor, check and reset and cost 137. As far as I can see there is no internal dust which for such a big air pump I'd say is rare. Its a used lens and has signs of use but is in no way tatty. Its a very smooth lens in both zoom and focus. The reason I'm selling is to fund a new macro lens for a Nikon D7100, I fancy a 150 or 105 at a push, OS HSM, so If anyone has one they want to swap for this then get in touch.
As always with my sales RMSD is included in the price, which is 420. I'm pretty firm on the price but again, as always there's no harm in asking. (I've had interest from a forum member, scarr1, but he's not been intouch for a few days so....)

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 28/08/2014 - 21:58
Just had a little chat with scarr1, and he's had step aside as his funds aren't fluid enough just yet.

Cheers Simon

I'm not really planning on bumping this like a mad'un. What looks like dust on the front element is on the outside and cleaned up perfectly.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE FOLKS

cvhennessy

Link Posted 30/08/2014 - 10:08
Hi. Sorry to be pedantic but can I confirm whether the MR sensor HAS been replaced or whether it needs to be replaced. Also do you know whether the warranty is transferable or not?

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 30/08/2014 - 14:28
Its been replaced, don't know if its transferable or not, but in the unlikely event of it needing to go back I'm more than happy to get involved.

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 03/09/2014 - 07:34
As the lens I'm selling this to fund has had a price drop, this deserves one.

400 posted.

bettyswolloks

Link Posted 04/09/2014 - 14:33
Now sold
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.