FS - three great Sigma lenses

JonSchick

Link Posted 24/09/2021 - 22:25
Time for a major kit-prune sadly - some big bills mean I need to rethink how much is invested in photography gear. I'll be posting more threads soon (let me know if you want any of the HD DA Limiteds... ) but first up are these three great lenses:

Sigma 30/1.4 Art (most recent version) - I purchased this secondhand from LCE and it comes complete with hood, both caps and pouch case. No box. The lens is optically and mechanically fabulous, cosmetically excellent with no dings or scratches but a few signs of light use (most obvious being a light mark on the hood). If you want the FA31 but can't really justify the cost, this is a very nice alternative. 235 incl RMSD.

Sigma 50-150 f2.8 - boxed with everything. Hardly used from new (I'm the first owner) and in fabulous condition. Lovely images from this constant aperture fast lens which rivals the 50-135 DA Star without relying on SDM focus. 295 incl RMSD.

Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4 C (latest version) - with hood and both caps. I purchased it from MPB who described it as excellent and they were right - in super condition and every bit as good as the PentaxForums review says it is - 225 incl RMSD.

Please pm with any questions - I'm happy to post some images of the lenses over the weekend, just taken some tonight.

Cheers,

Jon
Jon

Some occasional random stuff at The Photographers Block: link

JonSchick

Link Posted 26/09/2021 - 13:03
Images of the three lenses; more available upon request. Cheers, Jon

Jon

JonSchick

Link Posted 03/10/2021 - 23:06
Sigma 30/1.4 Art and 50-150/2.8 still available. 17-70 going to a new home. Cheers, Jon
Jon

ngkmh

Link Posted 06/10/2021 - 14:56
Received the 17-70 lens - thanks Jon

Really neat and compact lens

Was hoping that Pentax would update their 16-45 to a compact WR lens but this lens will do in the meantime

JonSchick

Link Posted 06/10/2021 - 14:59
Glad it arrived safely. It's really surprisingly good (as are the other two still on sale 😀 ). Cheers, Jon
Jon

Last Edited by JonSchick on 06/10/2021 - 15:00

JonSchick

Link Posted 13/10/2021 - 12:36
Only the 30/1.4 Art lens remains now. Price reduction to 220 incl RMSD means it's a real bargain!
Jon

Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.