FS : SMC 18-135mm WR

Mike-P
Posted 09/11/2011 - 11:27 Link
For sale is my Pentax 18-135mm WR, it is in a retail box and comes with caps and hood. Mint condition.

Excellent lens, I bought it mainly for my holiday to Spain but hardly use it now as I tend to stay in when it's raining.

Asking price is £375 incl UKP .. will be sent once payment has cleared.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Sockpuppetuk/IMGP0247.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Sockpuppetuk/IMGP0249.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/Sockpuppetuk/IMGP0250.jpg[/IMG]

Few pics taken with it.

Comment Image

The Great Dorset Steam Fair 2011 by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

The Great Dorset Steam Fair 2011 by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Comment Image

Sunset. by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr
Mike-P
Posted 11/11/2011 - 11:48 Link
Reduced to £350 incl UKP.
Mike-P
Posted 17/11/2011 - 20:26 Link
Bump.
mdc
Posted 18/11/2011 - 02:22 Link
That's a mad lens, someone please snap it up.
Mike-P
Posted 20/11/2011 - 21:39 Link
£335 incl UK postage.

Having trouble getting pics accepted for the Pentax gallery? 6 pics in there taken with this very lens.
Janusz
Posted 10/12/2011 - 22:14 Link
Hi Mike,

Could you please send me a pm? for some reason (and I guess due to forum rules) I am unable to send pm messages yet.
thanks

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo