FS - Pentax FA* 24mm f2
Posted 18/11/2015 - 22:30
Link
Some more photos, its really in as new condition, apart from the two small knicks on the hood.
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1283_zpsmdtbc8ys.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1285_zpsfyz0hxnh.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1288_zpsupdogv8v.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1291_zpsjxlcik3m.jpg[/IMG]
And closeup of the hood:
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1286_zpsu0ztsvru.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1287_zpsbecs0zth.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1283_zpsmdtbc8ys.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1285_zpsfyz0hxnh.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1288_zpsupdogv8v.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1291_zpsjxlcik3m.jpg[/IMG]
And closeup of the hood:
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1286_zpsu0ztsvru.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f128/hoopsontoast/IMGP1287_zpsbecs0zth.jpg[/IMG]
D-FA28-105 | FA43 | K55 | DA100 Macro | DA*300
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream
Posted 07/12/2015 - 14:41
Link
Sold
D-FA28-105 | FA43 | K55 | DA100 Macro | DA*300
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


242 posts
13 years
Faringdon
Its pretty much mint, just a tiny nick on the top/front of the lens hood. Other than that the lens itself is as good as new.
Its nice and sharp in the centre wide open, and works as it should, as you would expect.
It comes with the original Hood, and original front/rear lens caps. Unfortunately I don't have the original box.
I will post some more photos up later.
I am looking for £315 inc UK Postage.
If someone wanted the FA*24 and the FA135 I'm selling, I'm sure I could do a deal together.
Pentax K-3II and FA*24 by Robert Seymour, on Flickr
Pentax K1 | Pentax K-01 | Pentax MZ-S | Pentax MZ-5n
Flickr Photostream