FS - Pentax 18-55mm DA II Lens
Posted 15/04/2012 - 15:43
Link
That's a Mk.I lens in the photo not a Mk.II
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Posted 15/04/2012 - 16:55
Link
Andynotime wrote:
Bought as a spare for my 18-55mm when I had as issue from the User Forum.
Mint condition, boxed and no issues.
Asking £30 plus £5.95 RMSD for the lens
Have a look at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42430136@N03/7079913201/in/photostream
Payment by Paypal please
Opps sorry picked up the wrong box!, have the DA I box as well, thanks for spotting that
Bought as a spare for my 18-55mm when I had as issue from the User Forum.
Mint condition, boxed and no issues.
Asking £30 plus £5.95 RMSD for the lens
Have a look at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42430136@N03/7079913201/in/photostream
Payment by Paypal please
Posted 15/04/2012 - 16:56
Link
New to listing stuff, anyone know how I can change the title?
Posted 16/04/2012 - 21:12
Link
Bump for the lens, now reduced in price to £20, any intrest?
Posted 20/04/2012 - 15:57
Link
Sold pending payment
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


63 posts
17 years
Warwick
Mint condition, boxed and no issues.
Asking £30 plus £5.95 RMSD for the lens
Have a look at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/42430136@N03/7079913201/in/photostream
Payment by Paypal please